KCEM stands for the Competence Centre for Energetic Materials. KCEM is
a network and a meeting centre for companies, universities, authorities and all
persons within the Energetic Materials sector.
KCEM:s objectives are to:
- Support Education and Training of
personnel from all levels and backgrounds.
- Support and initiate research at
universities and other institutions.
- Perform actual development of
Technologies, Production, Design and Education within Energetic Materials.
- Conduct Research Programmes.
- Be a forum for collaboration for
companies, universities, authorities and other key actors interested in